- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- This GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 43 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
- OC edition: Boost clock 1815 MHz (OC mode)/1785 MHz (Gaming mode)
ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 V2 OC Edition Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0, 10GB GDDR6X, LHR, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4a, Dual Ball Fan Bearings, Military-Grade Certification, GPU Tweak II)
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080|
|Video Output Interface||DisplayPort, HDMI|
|Memory Speed||1815 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||10 GB|
|Item model number||TUF-RTX3080-O10G-V2-GAMING|
|Item Weight||3.08 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.81 x 5 x 2.04 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.81 x 5 x 2.04 inches|
|Date First Available||July 17, 2021|
Shipping & Packaging
- Delivery time: Shipping in 7 business days after full payment confirmation.
- As the customs policy is different from country to country, the shipping cost we charge will not include import customs clearance fee or tariff if any.
- Please be aware: PSU is inclusive, and the PSU we provide is specially customized for our miners. Since customers require different types of plugs, the PSU does not contain 220V AC cables. You can order IEC C19 AC power cable to use with the PSU.
- Please purchase AC cable with 3*1.5 specifications, and 3 wire cores with diameter no less than 1.5mm.
- Please write the recipient’s name, contact information and address carefully. We will ship according to the information given to us. You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by errors in the information.
- We guarantee the safety of the goods until they are in the hands of the shipping carrier. Once the shipping carrier has accepted the goods, the ownership of them will be transferred to customers. Any damage or losses of the goods during transport and import customs clearance will be charged to the buyers.
- In order to increase the in-transit security of the high-value miner, we are implementing insurance fees with the shipping fees. We will use the company name (if not available, then the name of the buyer) as the insured party. Please make sure that the information is correct.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How do these machines generate money?
A mining device uses powerful processors to solve the complex puzzles used to secure and validate transactions on a blockchain. By providing some of the global hash power needed, you receive rewards and get paid in crypto-currency. Then you can choose to keep coins or exchange it for other coins or currency.
Can anyone start mining crypto-currencies?
Yes, mining is becoming easier to setup and understand. But you should consider mining as a high-risk investment, the return on investment is not guaranteed, and the benefits are highly variable due to the volatility of the cryptocurrency market.
What are the disadvantages of mining?
Most machines consume a lot of electrical energy, produce a significant amount of heat and generate a lot of noise.
You must choose your machines according to your ability to tolerate these three factors.
Safe place for your gain?
Cryptocurrency exchange platform?
Why is RAM essential for Ethereum mining?
In order to mine Ethereum and Ethereum Classic, your device must load a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) file into memory (RAM). This file grows over time, and when this file is larger than your available memory, you can no longer mine.
For example, here is a projection of the size of the DAG file for Ethereum:
– Over 4Gb on December 2020
– Over 6Gb on March 2024
– Over 8Gb on May 2027
How to understand profitability?
The real-time earnings show you the benefits you can expect from a device if you already owned and operated the miner.
This view allows you to see key information at a glance.
Can I change some local parameters in calculation?
Yes, in the ‘Local preferences’ section of the footer, you can:
- Change default currency (USD, EUR, GBP, more to come…)
- Electricity cost (price of KWh)
Why do profits change when I refresh the page?
Profits are calculated in real-time according to device specifications and external variables:
- Network difficulty
- Block reward
- Coin value
- Exchange rate
Displayed values are here to provide actual earnings information for each device for comparison purpose.
How is calculated ROI?
Return on investment (ROI) is the number of days between the purchase and the day you have generated enough income to equal the cost of the miner.
- ROI = Time to release date + Delivery time + Number of days to break-even.
This forecast is for informational purpose only, due to market-dependent earnings.